A traditional meeting place for specialists of domestic and foreign oil and gas industry enterprises.
- Official support for the event has been provided by: Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Atyrau Oblast Administration, and KazMunaiGas Exploration & Production JSC.
- Organised by: ITE Group PLC, ITECA, GIMA
- Geographical representation of exhibiting countries: Azerbaijan, Germany, Canada, China, France, Italy, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, and many others.
- Exhibition working hours
- Exhibition Sections
- Atyrau Oil & Gas 2012 Exhibition Facts
- Atyrau Oblast Highlights
- Investment Projects in Atyrau Oblast 2012-2013
- 16 April – 10:00 tо 18:00
- 17 April – 10:00 tо 18:00
- 18 April – 10:00 tо 16:00
The official opening ceremony will take place at 11:00 on 16 April 2013, by the main entrance to the Atyrau Sports Complex
:: Exhibition Sections:
- Oil & Gas Production and Processing
- Oil & Gas Equipment
- Oil & Gas Transportation
- Engineering and Consulting
- Geophysical Services
- Environmental Protection
- Oil & Gas Field Logistics
- Ecological Safety
- Individual and Industrial Protection Means
Over 10 years of their existence, these events have turned into a traditional meeting place for oil and gas industry specialists not only of the Caspian region and Kazakhstan, but of the entire world oil and gas community as well. Atyrau Oil & Gas Exhibition and OILTECH Atyrau Conference have become the main business platform for oil and gas industry professionals in the region.
:: Atyrau Oil & Gas 2012 Exhibition Facts:
- Exhibition area, sq. m. – 2,700
- Exhibitors, number of companies – 140
- Visitors, number of persons – 4,259
If you are interested in taking part in the Exhibition, please contact us.
:: Atyrau Oblast Highlights:
- Atyrau is the “Oil Capital” of Kazakhstan.
- Atyrau is a member city of the World Energy Cities Partnership (WECP) which unites 18 “energy cities” around the world.
- Atyrau is the oldest oil and gas producing region in Kazakhstan. As early as 1899, Karashungul Exploration Site in Atyrau Oblast saw the first gush of oil in Kazakhstan.
- The giant filed, Kashagan, is one of the largest fields discovered over the last 40 years globally, and the largest off-shore oil field. The Kashagan’s oil in place is estimated as 6.4 billion tonnes. Kazakhstan plans to enter Top 5 World Oil Producers with Kashagan.
- Kazakhstan is among 15 leading countries of the world by its reserves of natural gas, of which 98% lay in the subsurface of West Kazakhstan.
- The bulk of Kazakhstan’s oil is exported via CPC and Atyrau-Samara oil pipelines.
- The Atyrau Oblast has been leading in the Republic of Kazakhstan for many years by the amount of investment raised.
- Modernisation of Atyrau Refinery: building a complex for the production of aromatic hydrocarbons
Project target: production of raw material for petrochemistry: benzol – 133,000 tonnes per annum, paraxylene – 496,000 tonnes per annum; increasing the output of high-octane petrol by 124,000 tonnes per annum; enhancing the balanced capacity in oil refining to 5.0 tonnes per annum.
- High-level oil refinery complex of Atyrau Refinery LLP
Project value: 1.680 billon US dollars.
Project target: providing higher refining of oil to reach 85%, ensuring efficient oil refining, increasing the output of light petroleum products to 77%, producing auto-petrol and diesel fuel meeting Euro-5 Standards, enhancing the balanced capacity in oil refining to 5.5 million tonnes per annum.
- Project of the future expansion of TengizChevroil LLP
Tentative start-up time: 2013.
Project value: 20 billion US dollars.
Project target: increasing the production of oil from 24 to 36 million tonnes per annum. There will be 15,000 new jobs created for the construction period. Completion time: 2019.
- Sodium hypochlorite plant of Tuz LLP
Capacity: 30,000 tonnes. New electrolytic sodium hypochlorite production technology.
- North Caspian Environmental Response Base of Teniz Service LLP
Project target: storage, maintenance and mobilisation of equipment for oil spill response in the development of Kashagan North Caspian Offshore Complex.
- Pipeline accessories plant of Chevron Munai Gas Inc.
Capacity 30,000 tonnes. Commissioning: 2013. The plant is unparalleled in Kazakhstan. Its products are intended for oil and gas industry, as well as for housing and utilities.
- Special Economic Zone – National Industrial Petrochemical Park
Project target: implementation of breakthrough investment projects on the setting-up and development of world-standard petrochemical facilities for the high-level refinery of hydrocarbons and bringing of high value-added competitive petrochemical products. More than 30 companies were registered as of 1 July 2012.